Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 11:29 AM   #18
ultracapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 098poi View Post
This is interesting. I decided to like at my Twinspires history. I normally don't bet. I go in and out of funding my account. My history only goes back to the beginning of the year. I was surprised. My total wagers were $1417.00. It looks like I deposited about $660.00 and I can't tell if I had some in from last year. My Win% was 23 but I usually bet 2 horses to win and occasional exacta so that doesn't tell me much.

My return was terrible so I too had a big loss on the dollar.
My current balance is $.90.

The good news is when I sort by wager I made 25 Show bets and won 12 for 48%. Wagered $61 and returned $56.90.

8 wins were over $3.00 and 2 of those were $11.60. I don't know what my method was at those times but if I was a little more discerning on the odds I might be on to something.

(I had no idea I made so many Show bets!)

Keeping records is a must I guess but the truth hurts sometimes.
Like I said, if you would have asked me before I looked, I would have never guessed I had bet that much over the previous 3 months. I looked it over last night, line by line. I lost $280 one night goofing off with my wife playing LosAl Quarters. Again, if you would have asked me that night how much I lost, I would have said, "Oh, about $100".
ultracapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)