Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 04:43 PM   #6815
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by oughtoh View Post
Just found out that Mahoning started a pick 5 today in the first race for 50 cents. Of course the best 5 had all 5, 3 in the one slot and 2 in the second slot. It paid $273 for 50 cents. It also has 4 exactas out of 5 races.
Only problem I have with MVR is they get started so early. 1st post is (Pacific Time) at the ungodly hour of like 9:30 AM.

I used to stay up all night handicapping...and make my bets at 3 or 4 in the morning, when the ADW's open here out west. Those late nights are a thing of the past. In the morning I refuse to jump out of bed to wager on horses...I get my coffee and pop tarts, feed the dog, etc. Then, turn the comp on and see what's left.

One other thing...have you seen the ad that's running here on PA for a horse-selection service? The very plain ad says "HORSE RACING ADVISE". Since the title was misspelled I had to click on it, out of curiosity. I don't believe I've ever seen a web site as sparse and plain as that one. Maybe he was going for the "minimalist" look, I don't know...but that's what he has.

At the site I clicked on "RESULTS". That can only mean one thing, right? LOL you don't get any results--you just get a phone number to call for a free pick. I clicked one other link--"PREMIUM SPOT PLAYS"...all there was, was a phone number and the words "$1000 Horse Membership" with a Pay Pal link.

Anyone care to be a good sport, and send this guy a thousand bucks--and report back with your results?

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)