Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 01:15 PM   #11
jay68802

Earlier this year I was playing Delta Downs and had noticed that the track had become biased. The winning horses were not on the lead, but were doing most of their running on the rail. In the 4th race, I watched a jockey break his horse fast, get to the rail, let the speed go, ran on the rail almost the whole race and win at 4-1. In the next race the same jockey, who this time was on a closer, took the horse quickly to the rail and again stayed on the rail for most of the race and won. I thought, this jockey has figured out the track and looked ahead to see what other horses he had. I found he had two more mounts and one of them I thought had a good chance to win and would be around 6-1 in the race. The horse did not need the lead, i thought could get to the rail with a good break, and take advantage of the bias. So, I bet a lot on this horse, and watched as the same jockey, broke from the 8 hole, took the horse 3 wide straight to a battle for the lead and finished 9th. So much for that great riding i thought i saw earlier. Jockeys can be both, good and bad.
jay68802 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)