Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-15-2022, 06:59 PM   #1729
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

the poles...(I am half Polish, which explains a lot)...the Poles...you mean the US, right?

I believe we just gave Poland, or authorized, almost 300M in military financing...sold them $6B in tanks not too long ago...does everything they have come from us?

Like you said, the US is the "sole global hyperpower," so really, it wouldn't be the Poles fucking anyone up...

But I like your bravado...it reminds me of wistful days gone by.
They've been buying a lot of tanks lately.

Mostly SEP1 and SEP2 Abrams but more recently have agreed to purchase around a 1000 South Korean K2's and their latest US order is for $1.1 Billion for the newest M1A1 SEP3.

What you fail to acknowledge and its pretty common among most of the posters here... is that these countries have their own agency in their affairs.

Its extremely problematic from a lot posters here who simultaneously try to argue the US is dead and weak but also this supreme puppet master.

The whiplash from which some of you switch back and forth with the narrative must leave you all with headaches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Not with that demented old fool and his cackling sidekick (that YOU voted for) at the helm we're not...throw the woke military leaders (like Milley) into the pot and I'll likely double-down on this...

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)