Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 01:58 AM   #485
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap
Hugh? Just replied to CH's claim that Trump would never say liberals are losers, idiots, fools etc.

I guuess traitors who are complicit in murder gets a pass. Turnip has said lies since day 1 and many are insults to many. I think kissing ass damages brain cells?
I don't think you or our resident Trump hater elysiantraveller are quite grasping the nuance of what I am saying. He has made broad sweeping statements, but not about all liberals or democrats. He has supported democrats for much of his life.
Yes he is whatever he thinks will win NOW.

At the State of the Union he called all democrats traitors because they didn't applaud his dribble. How is that not calling liberals or democrats in a broad sweeping statement, traitors????

I suggest your ass kissing and blatant conspiracy thinking ha indeed destroyed many brain cells. As I said you and box should go out to Comet Ping Ping to get a few slices. Order with "nuance", why don't ya.

Your current conspiracy position is minus any sort of nuance

Last edited by hcap; 03-06-2018 at 02:02 AM.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)