Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Peter Berry
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2021, 09:16 PM   #204
craigbraddick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
There are two reasons to watch ( and if you watch you will likely bet) Mountaineer and that is Mark pre and post race analyses and Peters race calls

I was a religious member of Mountaineer nation for the entertainment value of both. Not any more.

Peter is not only an astute race caller but a true entertainer with a mixture of a fantastic ability to watch and call a race but add insight and humor.

I have been saying this on this on this board for far longer than whatever is causing this issue has been taking place.

Peter, you are far too good for that garbage dump. Look past it.

Mark, you say the management of MTN does not read PA. With all due respect Who cares.

TIME TO LOOK PAST MOUNTAINEER

I am confident other race track executives read PA and will not let this opportunity to grab up Peter be missed. And I will include harness tracks as well.

As far as TCG The new name for TLG THE CLASSLESS GUY. Forget him.

Even his posse of ass-kissing defenders is down to ONE. Peter, your response to him says it all. You proved one again how much class you have.

All the best
I am fortunate to be in a good positions racecalling wise right now. But it is not just as easy as picking up and moving on into another job. Unless a vacancy comes up, tracks do not see em to changes racecaller much and the number of tracks that run substantial meets continues to dwindle. Also a number of tracks do not seem to care about the standard of racecalling they offer. I just hope Mountaineer sees sense, rehires Peter, so he can do his excellent job without being separated or having to upheave his family.

» Advertisement