Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 07:27 PM   #346
paulbenny

LUKAS - WHO I LIKE A LOT

Wayne Lukas, who trains Timber Country and Thunder Gulch, two leading candidates for the Kentucky Derby, has been suspended for 60 days by New York racing authorities.
The New York State Racing and Wagering Board announced the suspension Friday, more than five months after the Lukas-trained Flanders tested positive for a therapeutic drug after winning the Sept. 17 Matron Stakes at Belmont Park.
The suspension, which would be enforced by other states under racing’s reciprocity rule, runs March 15-May 13. New York authorities said Lukas has 10 days to appeal, and that the suspension would be reduced to 45 days if he does not.

There were rumors about Whitley. Rumors. This is real about Lukas, who to me is still cranking 26 years later. Why are we not resurfacing things about others. This has been going on a long time.

When people do not like something, they lose their objectivity. I worked as a consultant to big companies and the government and am a fact guy.

The facts will determine what happened with BB. Lets not forget the other people out there who did not finish in the top 5. Or were out of the money on the other races.

Again, disqualify him but do not crucify him.
paulbenny is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)