Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 06:46 PM   #10
dballard125

Quote:
Originally Posted by f2tornado View Post
I'd take the rail over the 19 or 20. It's 60 less feet (7 to 8 lengths) to travel and no horse inside to cause problems. Also, be thankful he's not next to Hot Rod Charlie who likes to do play the Three Stooges out of the gate. My main fear with KA is not the start but the 3/4 pole. I remember Exaggerator being pinned until it was too late to make a credible move for the win. KA should save plenty of ground around that first turn then needs to find a path while hoping the speed comes back a bit. In Irad I trust.

If nothing else, you'll likely get a better value at the window now. Can either take the odds or bet less for the same profit and reallocate that bankroll.
Appreciate the advice. Thx for the others weighing in as well. I think I’m going to leave him on top of my tickets with EQ. Gonna see if I can find an overhead view of last years start from the gate also.
dballard125 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement