Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-28-2021, 11:21 AM   #4
f2tornado

The final 3/8th of the race from the 3/4 call to wire was 37.16, call it 37 1/5 for old school. Known Agenda was about 2 1/2 behind the leader at the 3/4 call so he might have completed that 3/8 about half second faster than the clock. Greatest Honour was 5 back at the 3/4 call and crossed the line 5 3/4 back. His final 3/8th would approximate the split, probably no more than a 1/5 second above it. The horse finally had what looked like a bad trip. I wouldn't totally rule him out of the trifecta in May assuming he runs. I did not include him in my Pool 5 exacta.

Regarding the BSF, I don't put too much salt in a standalone number. Nyquist got a 92 in the FL Derby however his 117 TimeformUS likely measured it better. Known Agenda got a 112 Equibase figure which is a strong one. Looks like a 113 TimformUS figure that is about par for prep winners this season. Or take a look at Medina Spirit who grabbed a solid 120 TimeformUS and decent 95 BSF in the San Felipe but only a so-so 93 Brinset and 98 Equibase.

Last edited by f2tornado; 03-28-2021 at 11:24 AM.
f2tornado is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)