Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 09:50 PM   #24
Ted Craven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overkill View Post

3) Ted, thanks for the ADW info.! Concerning legality, is the consensus that though my state still considers online horse betting illegal, they will never prosecute? Or does the ADW somehow make it 100% legal and risk free for me in my state of Missouri?
I don't know the specific answer to that, but I'm guessing the ADW has some kind of license to operate in Missouri, or other legal means to accommodate your wagers that the state does not object to.

Anyway, you can get the specific answers from experts by following the info I sent you, BEFORE you commit to opening or funding any account.

Also, I'm guessing you either already HAVE a model on how to find bettable contenders for Hong Kong or have some ideas how to create one (it IS fun, but it's NOT easy, and BIG betting syndicates have a 20+ year head start on you ). Or -- you could spend some months developing your handicapping and betting approach to Hong Kong, back test it on paper, THEN open and fund an online ADW account only when ready. There need be no rush to bet unprepared. 22 race days left in the current Hong Kong season, ending July 15, restarting September.

Ted

Last edited by Ted Craven; 04-29-2020 at 09:52 PM.
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)