Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-14-2020, 03:53 PM   #33
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Let's leave the daily double out of it for now. The winner of the 10th race was 6-1 and the second place horse was 19-1. What "genius" was smart enough to isolate this particular exacta combination...and reduce it to almost HALF of what it was supposed to pay? If you checked the 10th race exacta probables at the end of the 10th race betting period...the 4-7 exacta combination payoff was listed at $226. It only paid $119 when the payoffs were finally posted after the "delay". The winning paid only $10.40...even though Twinspires' tote board had the horse listed at 6-1 even HOURS later.

The fact that this incident is only being discussed HERE is shocking to me. Why isn't anybody else talking about this? Is there no investigative reporting at ALL left in this game anymore?
It has been discussed quite a bit on Twitter is well. But again, that is just bettors that know something looks fishy. Reminds me of a certain drug scandal.

Thinking anyone running Will Rogers Downs would have a clue is probably wishful thinking at best.

I guess these people are supposed to be keeping an eye on things, but I haven't seen them do much of anything.

http://www.trpb.com/
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)