Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-14-2020, 08:46 AM   #13
fastfasterfastest

I've noticed radical changes at the off in both horses independent odds and exotic payouts a lot lately at Will Rogers. I know this happens at every track (while they were operating) but Will Rogers really has some huge swings at the off.

Two examples from yesterday are attached. The #7 in the 2nd race went from 6-1 to 5/2 at the off and was 10-1 morning line so this horse was meant yesterday and ran a good race, fading only late to finish 2nd. The #6 in 6th race was another example but that horse was the obvious choice. However he did drop from 2-1 to 6/5 at the off.

Normally at these smaller tracks, big odds swings near or at the off aren't uncommon since the pools are usually small but the pools are as high as ever for tracks like Will Rogers at the moment. Win pools yesterday were 3-4x times larger then the Monday March 16th card.

Regardless of any of this I'll be back grinding Will Rogers today

Attached Images
File Type: png will rogers.png (49.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: png will rogers1.png (51.1 KB, 4 views)
fastfasterfastest is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)