Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Trayvon Martin
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 05:52 PM   #1154
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698
So you were talking out of your ass? I thought so.
I could never surpass you in that department. Not in this life!

Quote:
Imagine if Trayvon was gay too? Your head might have exploded.
No, not at all. I would have simply thought of him as being more screwed up than anyone is entitled to be -- with you being the exception, of course.

Quote:
My reaction would have been the same if the events were in reverse.
In other words, Martin would have been justified in killing Zimm, right? On what grounds?

Quote:
Based on what I have seen and read, Zimmerman went above and beyond the call of duty for a wannabe cop.
But the second degree murder charge aside, he didn't break any laws going "above and beyond". If he had, would they not have leveled additional charges against him?

Quote:
In doing so, someone lost their life.
If Martin initiated the assault, then he ultimately made that choice about his life -- not Zimm.

Quote:
Because Trayvon martin smoked weed recreationally (which is real rare for a teenager in 2012 ) is of no concern to me.
I gathered that a long time ago. The facts, as we know them now, are of no concern to you either.

Quote:
You're like a real life version of the movie Reefer Madness.
So, you're card-carryin' member of the Drug Culture, too, are you? The next thing you'll be telling us is that everyone is entitled to free drugs of his choice. When do you charge me with Drug-o-phobia?

Boxcar

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)