Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Trayvon Martin
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 02:19 PM   #1138
Hanover1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698
Serious question....other than whatever you have read online, how would you have any idea how people act while on whatever cocktail you are talking about?

I also wonder what your reaction would have been if instead of being named Trayvon Martin, his name was Mike Wilson.

For me at least...Box has himself convinced that this Zimmerman should walk scott free for killing an unarmed kid, despite the evidence. He took the law in his own hands, and I doubt the "stand your ground"law is going to help. In fact, it is the very reason he got charged vs not. What part of "this whole thing could have been avoided" did he miss? Positive actions on Zimms part would have resulted in a different outcome, and this is a reasonable conclusion vs a confrontation wich Zimm promoted thru not following advice of dispatch. The dude has himself convinced that there is no other outcome other than his own.
Hanover1 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)