Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-06-2021, 11:56 PM   #14
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
I know you think that’s some incredible insult. A lot more people never owned a business than did. I am not at all ashamed of working for the money I earned. I would be ashamed as hell if I was you.

I don’t know how to respond to your comment about Ralph not starting his business as a charity. What the blank does that mean?
Here's what the "blank" it means. He would obviously not keep said business open if it were not advantageous to him. He would not close it if it were. The reason he would close it is in plain sight for anybody sensible.

And as far as you going after me...that is a laugh. I will put my work history up against yours anytime you want. In various threads I have chronicled the many things I have worked at...and experienced. I served my Country for 8 years (voluntarily...in no way forced or coerced). 1 year and 10 months in unaccompanied Overseas Duty...10 months of that in a Combat Zone. What have you done in support of your Country???

People Like you HATE People like me because I love and support (during the Prime years of my Life) this Country. You hate the fact that People contribute to the very thing you detest. During my time in the Service we had a term for Lowlifes like you. You were referred to as a "Pogue". Unable or unwilling to contribute. "Pogues" were ALWAYS telling somebody else what they needed to be doing...because you couldn't...or wouldn't. People like you NEED people like us...while hating us at the same time. This is why I call you a Lowlife. That...and the fact that you are completely comfortable with it.

I said it...and I MEAN it. If I get in trouble with the Moderators here...so be it. I will respect that and deal with it. My solace comes in knowing I am not a Limpd**k like you.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)