Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 09:28 AM   #31
Suff
Beat up 💪

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyChippy423 View Post
Whole card without cashing a ticket? Tracks should have a consolation prize for that! Lol. I love the betting action at Gulfstream and can’t wait to go in January. BTW I’m looking into hotels now and having some challenges coming up with where to stay. Usually it’s been Hollywood Beach or Sunny Isles. My uncle and his buddies use to love to stay at Knights Inn in Hallendale. He would say it was a decent place and always under 100 bucks a night. I stayed once and was like WTF. These guys easily bet 200 a race but el cheapos like to eat and room up like they have beer bottle pockets.

I had friends in town last week and they stayed here... Brand NEW. It was open two weeks at the time, very nice for a wyndham. Free breakfast.. hot breakfast too.

5 miles from the track.
https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/wyndha...-port/overview

January is high season so the days of $100 are limited. in this same area are two dozen "motels" you're not going to find on Expedia etc.. You might have to drill into Google to locate a decent one. Some of these you check-in through bullet proof glass like the Motels near The Meadowlands in NJ.
Suff is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)