Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-01-2015, 10:29 AM   #1
RunForTheRoses

Las Vegas Racebook Questions

I'm going to Vegas later on this month. I used to live and work there in the mid-90s, this will only be my 5th trip back.
Are there self machines in Vegas Racebooks? Do they take 50 cent bets? I ask this because on my most recent visit to the Borgata in AC I wanted to make a 50 cent Pick 4 on my way out, had been using vouchers in self machines, when I said 50 cent P4 the teller immediately was like no no 50 cent bets, I protested that the total amount would be $72 but he still said no and I bought a voucher-fine.
When I arrive in Vegas Santa Anita should be just about starting and I may want to make a P5 wager @50 cents. I don't want to double the size (which would make it real expensive and would be a possible tax messup). I only remember the LV Hilton having self machines way back when and I won't be there. Anyone know? If I have to I will bet through my njbets/TVG account which is not really allowed but I know I did a few years ago.

Also, any books worth going to? How is the DRF process working, free with action? I hear Bellagio is real nice, may not go there everyday but will make an appearance.
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)