Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 10:26 AM   #9
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I criticized YouBet on this board myself the other day. I don't care that they are an advertiser here when it comes to people posting the whole truth.

I do however, find it interesting that critical posts about YouBet seemed to have increased MAGICALLY right after they BECAME advertisers.

But, forget about that for a moment, and forget that they advertise here, which makes NO DIFFERENCE one way or another. If I was so worried about negative comments about YouBet, I'd simply delete all the negative comments about them, would I not? After all, you're painting me as some sort of suck up, which I am clearly not.

OK, now that we've cleared the air. I did not assume anything about YouBet or Roberts. I simply replied to this thread based on the info YOU posted.

And whether or not all the other video worked just fine on your PC is immaterial. YouBet doesn't use the same technology as other sources, as you yourself stated. Thus, it could easily be something about your PC which is having problems with their particular feed. At work I can get YouBet just fine but can't get BrisBET because of a firewall issue. Obviously, that's not your problem, but it IS an example of how a PC can have trouble with one provider and not another, even if BOTH providers are sending out TROUBLE FREE signals.

I'd also like to point out that your last post was the FIRST TIME you mention the fact that you called YouBet about your video problem and it is the FIRST TIME in this thread that you reveal YouBet acknowledged a video problem on their end.

If you had done this in the first place, we wouldn't be having this discussion right now....
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement