Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 10:24 AM   #205
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
You distrust "others" that you falsely claim are "liberals"

Laura Bush, Susan Collins, Paul Ryan and dozens of other Republicans who have objected to separating families are not liberals. They have rightfully objected on humane and moral grounds.

Your paranoia is consequently IRRATIONAL. You think everyone is liberal and evidently out to get you.
Q.E.D.

I made no mention of the above people and definitely did not call them liberal.

Who cares what Laura Bush thinks? As for the others it is all politics, they are saying what the majority of the public wants to hear and trying to separate themselves from Trump to try to maximize their popularity. None of them are going to say and do what is right for fear of alienating voters. The deal with Trump is he doesn't give a crap, he isn't deciding what to say or do after looking at public opinion polls.

I don't think everyone is liberal and out to get me. Since I escaped the liberal cesspool of California a little over a half dozen years ago other than arguing with one liberal friend and a liberal girlfriend, liberals no longer effect me. In California the liberal government and their regulations were a pain in my ass.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)