Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Ponypicker
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 02:47 PM   #4
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiretowire68 View Post
I will presume that is a joke? Words can be misconstrued. If it is a not a joke and you are being serious then well, personally I do not find it very funny. Sorry, if you were joking... your right. The thing is Saratoga, first of all my name is Chuck... I do not hide my name when I talk to people as their are enough trolls out there including myself.

The reason for selling Valuecapper or not selling it is the fact that I like to try different things and the truth is Valuecapper is pace software with angles and odds. I like to be able to control my own losing...if that is ok or winning.. If it is a price I need.. someone can buy it at what I am asking or close to it. I do not half to give it away for half.. That person can buy it themselves. RPM. not for me... My rant on here was if "has anyone used Ponypickper and did anyone have opinions on it. I used Betmix.. too me personally way too much. I could my stuff what I like on my spreadsheet ala Raebo only I am not a coder... Secondly, I just often wonder why no one has not approached the Daily racing form files in their data? Is is the price? is the rights? If you care to discuss great..otherwise...
It is a joke ...Chuck

What is funny that you are taking a route , that so many of us , did many , many years ago....

Trying to find the next best thing.....let me tell you ...Its easier to find the proverbial needle in the haystack!!

Anyway, you say BetMix is too expensive....compared to Race Lens another online program , its not bad....at half the price
You do have to work at things hard but it can happen..
I created this on Jan 3 , 2024....
Your not going to get that 70-80 ROI or anything close but you will
get that 20-30% ....

Good Luck on your venture....

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (35.3 KB, 102 views)

Last edited by Saratoga; 03-20-2024 at 02:49 PM.
Saratoga is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)