Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-01-2021, 10:25 AM   #70
Rohirrim
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I'm saying your drama-queen-like use of "dropping like flies" indicates you only care about people who die from COVID.

people "drop like flies" from a host of other ailments and conditions, and you couldn't care less, because it's NOT politically advantageous.

So really, who is the classy one around here?

I've read news reports lately where the reporter is just so STRUGGLING to put into perspective the 500,000 US Citizens who have died from COVID, as if it's some ASTRONOMICAL never-before-seen number of DEAD PEOPLE from ONE KILLER.

I say it's easy. Just tell everyone the same number of Americans die EVERY YEAR from smoking. And I can still buy cigarettes on almost any street corner in the US.

So really, stop the bullshit. We don't actually CARE about dead people here in the USA.

We ONLY care about them if they die from something politicians can take advantage of....
You've made this argument before, and it really does deserve a hallowed place in the defensive argument hall of fame

You're literally making the argument: who really cares about Covid deaths because people die of other things too.

That's your argument. How ****ing crazy is that

Hey poster, you're only bringing up Covid deaths cuz you're being political, not cuz you actually give a shit or are suggesting that other people give a shit.

Because people die of other things and I don't see you posting about tobacco or car crashes or leukemia. So you're not fooling anyone!

Such a bizarre defensive stretch. Not to mention it's an outright projection of where you're coming from in terms of empathy, or lack of it.

Downright embarrassing.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)