Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 09:45 PM   #21
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
The "height of nepotism"? Did you forget that DEMOCRAT JFK appointed his brother DEMOCRAT RFK to the position of ATTORNEY GENERAL? You know, that position, that person where a president dare not have anything in common with politically or influence over, unless, of course, you are a DEMOCRAT? Maybe JFK was desperate and couldn't get anyone else to do the job, either.
Agreed...it doesn’t get more nepo than that I guess...but with as many people disliking Jack back then, I can certainly understand why Jack made Bobby AG...Jack ended up being kind of an anti-establishment type, bucking the prevailing corruption, and paying the price for it...

The President is steering an increasingly abandoned vessel of state...IMO, there is cause for great concern here...I know very little about Jared (as most Americans), but I have to think there are way more competent persons that could be COS...but then again, I don’t even know what a COS does...care to bring me up to speed, Margie...?

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 12-13-2018 at 09:46 PM.
VigorsTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)