Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 10:20 AM   #83
Andy Asaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by castaway01 View Post
Sorry if you got triggered by people challenging Asaro. Have you actually read any of his posts? This thread you're on right now is him claiming horses are being abused---looks like he was wrong, based on what people posted in the thread, but that's a serious accusation. Note that Asaro made those accusations, not me or Thask or TLG or anyone else. There's another thread of Asaro's where he claims he's been in a decade-long battle against the entire Baffert family because of his very ugly claims about Baffert, which I won't repeat. I have no idea if Asaro's accusations are valid. but he's slinging some serious mud. So who's the bully again? Asaro is used to playing with the big boys and accusing them of horrible things, so I'm sure he can deal.
Of course I can fade the heat. Especially from a serial smear merchant who has apparently become a Baffert groupie.

So, l know you know the facts but just as in our country right now you have no qualms about misleading people with half truths, personal smears, and outright lies. The big difference between you and me is that I correct my errors and apologize when necessary as I did in this thread.

I'll repeat this for the benefit of those reading thread.

BB is an executive board member of the TOC. He was all for higher takeout and against any takeout reductions. That goes back to 2010 and the boycott. The boycott was heated as you know you remember. So if you're a gambler you should know the effects of high takeout.

In 2012 I was asked to help get 72 hour surveillance for the Santa Anita Derby. Behind the scenes he was against it. He even called John Mabee and asked him to fire his farm Manager who was lobbying for it. And that was another battle. If you're for clean racing then you should support 72 hour surveillance.

I believe it was 2013 when the sudden death were occurring. 7 or 8 sudden deaths all of the same heart related issue. The Trainer ultimate insurer rule was tossed out the window and the investigation was a sham. But that's what happens when the CHRB Leadership were Baffert groupies just like you. The CHRB Chairman at the time Sat with Baffert throughout the investigation. So if you care about the welfare of race horses you should be concerned about this episode.

Additionally during this time his wife posted fake twitter accounts to attack many of us on twitter. She even called an employer of one of the people who was speaking out against the sudden deaths to try to get him fired. So, most people would be against fake twitter accounts for propaganda purposes unless of course you're a Baffert groupie.

And I guess as someone who hides his identity while attacking someone who doesn't, this fits fits you well.

So, yes I can easily withstand your smears by telling the truth but why should I have to keep correcting the record when you repeat the same smears every other week? Maybe we should have a rule on the board that if someone like you who likes to remain anonymous yet has no problem smearing me or anyone else with the same old stuff should have to show his real identity. Could you handle that? If so why not do it now?

As I've said before I screwed up not by starting the rumor but by running with it. I showed both sides of it and ultimately got the final word from the CHRB medical director and apologized and admitted my BIG mistake. When are you gonna do the same?

Last edited by Andy Asaro; 11-16-2018 at 10:23 AM.
Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)