Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 12:29 AM   #809
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Good for Trump.

I'll revel in my ignorance, thank me very much.

It's about time someone started ****ing with these countries. I'll take some minor short term pain for something like this. Gladly.

And I could give two ****s about any articles you or clocker post up here.

Now go ahead and call me all the names in the book. Call me a redneck. A moron. An imbecile. Ignorant. Anything you wish. Have at it.

I'm glad this is happening. And if it weren't Trump, I'd be happy for whatever President was doing it...even Obama (not that he would ever have the balls to make such a move).

Maybe you weren't paying attention to Trump for the past 30 years, or at least during his campaign for President. If you did, you knew this was probably coming.
Boy...how things have changed around here. In the pre-Trump days, when Clocker was trashing the democrats at every opportunity...he was one of the most popular posters in this place. But now...he has been relegated to the same camp as the "lowlifes" that he used to rail against. The power of the mighty "Donald" knows no limits.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)