Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-20-2021, 12:35 PM   #3
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Fischer View Post
Wow.

I think the CRW teams can adapt pretty easily with 'beard' ADW accounts.

I'm trying to think in terms of what it would look like w/out CRW?

If the money wasn't simply re-sourced - one thought = you may see better odds on a 2nd or 3rd choice contender. Rather than hedging/dutching as much with the favorite.

late changes? Again, I think it may be re-sourced... The late changes aren't so bad when they basically even the pool out to match the probables.

late changes for 'betting coups' (horses that don't figure as contenders, and aren't significant in will-pay probables, or in a rare race with no will-pays(1st race, or some tracks that don't have 'rolling' multis) SUCK! but what can you do?

late changes when a horse breaks through the gate or is extremely fractious is another thing.

Hopefully this is at least somewhat significant and successful

the Win Pool can be a great pool. It's not paying you the big scores like a P5, but there are times when 'Win' is the best option. Also a good litmus for your skill.
I'm not so sure. They can get beard accounts, but the rebates won't be the same, tote access won't be the same either. They'd be like, well, us!
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)