Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 10:11 AM   #155
Andy Asaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Oh my!

Newsflash: There are plenty of people "high up" in the "Industry" looking in DAILY and have been since almost DAY ONE 20+ years ago.

They hardly ever advertised with me 20 years ago, 15 years ago, 10 years ago, 5 years ago, or today. That ship sailed long ago. So I don't actually care anymore. I stopped caring about advertisers about a decade ago. It's all just a labor of love at this point.

I did say this industry never fails to disappoint me, right? I learned that lesson long ago.

Andy, unlike you, my life doesn't revolve around recognition in the horse racing industry. Unlike you, I don't live for how many "higher ups" have read my tweets or took notice of me in some way on any given day.

Oh, and for the RECORD, let's once again show everyone here exactly my "condescending attitude" and how I "did all I could to minimize real concerns":

I call this "tough love." Just telling it like it is.

Your very next reply to me?

Now let's see. Where exactly in my reply did I tell you what you can and can't do? I took your concerns into account and told you that you have two options. You either don't go. Or you wear a mask. I explained a very SIMPLE situation to you in the simplest terms possible.

In your constant need to make mountains out of molehills, you couldn't let it just end...and off we went. I understand. The twitter monster needs to be fed a constant diet of controversy to remain relevant in your eyes.

No hard feelings.
My life revolves around recognition in the Industry? For over 10 years I've worked to improve the game on my own dime. When anyone asks me to help with a legit issue I do. Sometimes we're successful and sometimes not. I have many friends in the Industry many of which I was at odds with at one time or another. I'm pretty sure I did a good thing in this case and I would have bet anything that you would have been supportive of the effort but to my surprise you weren't and all you have is bitterness. You must be a very insecure person cuz there is nothing in this thread that warrants your vitriol.

Again I hope you overcome your bitterness. Good luck
Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)