Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 06:13 AM   #153
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
LOL

You had plenty of people high up in the Industry looking in. Could have picked up some advertisers and new members. Instead you took a condescending attitude and did all you could to minimize real concerns of people who had skin in the game. I take it from your non answer that you are not an NTRA member and do not play in their tournaments???? And by the way I just made a lot of people aware of the situation but there were plenty of people in high places who agreed with me and the others involved. They were the ones who got it done.

And here's the other thing PA. If you're coming out for the Breeders' Cup OR if we ever run into one another at the track I would shake your hand and buy you a beer and talk about the horses. You have very little clue who I am. Good luck to you and I hope you get over your bitterness
PA is definitely obdurate if nothing else, I dont blame him though, it runs rampant on this board.
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)