Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-03-2020, 12:51 PM   #12
MargieRose

Someone said:

"Wish I could turn the hands of time back to when our nation was united. This song takes me back to that time, a time when our government wasn't so preoccupied with tearing the nation apart at the seams. A time when you never heard anyone say that they weren't proud to be an American; a time when cops weren't spit on and ambushed, but instead, were respected and appreciated. A time when George Orwell's "1984" was just a work of fiction, not actual everyday life. Those days are gone, I'm much afraid, and I don't think we shall see them return. This nation is rapidly losing its greatness, its direction, and it's rapidly approaching its demise. History demonstrates that Republics only have a life-span of about 200 years before they begin to decay and crumble. How sad to see the greatest nation that ever existed in known history, slowly wither and die. Thank you Home Free, for your beautiful rendition of what has become a song of patriotic nostalgia, and a reminder of better days in this nation. God bless you all."

Are these YOUNG men the type of people that you had in mind, 46silly?

MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.