Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 08:48 AM   #22
wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by incoming View Post
I think Mrs. Ford is the Poster Child for the New Democrat Party......DELUSIONAL. Never let the facts get in the way of a feel good moment. She needs to be in a special place.....HELL. Exactly......what would be created if her type of #METO movement was created. May God have mercy on her soul. Amen.

She was simply an opportunist who thought an anonymous "tip" would derail this guy. But it backfired when her name was released, and she was forced to run with her story. That's why Di-Fi secured her high end counsel. She couldn't even get the timeline of the past 2 months in order, yet we are to believe her version of what happened 36 years ago?

Nobody asked what color the room was, or what song she heard (music in the room). I would imagine these things would also be unforgettable.

People are too gullible, because she was a woman.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom