Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: The All Play
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 02:05 PM   #28
GMB@BP

I think there should be some clarity made between the type of bets, Pick 3’s and Pick 6’s are widely different bets and payouts, the all button for a Pick 3 would make much less sense since the payouts even with some bomb are likely going to be depressed with other players doing the same thing. The pick 6 though seems like the chance to scoop the whole pool might make some sense.

The other thing here is the arguments for include the idea that you hit some random bomb, when actually that bomb is winning 2% to maybe 4% of the time, and it has to happen when you have played your all ticket for that particular race. That seems so random to me. For example, I play the pick 6, of those six races (1/6) I played a horse who has a 2/100 chance of winning. About 300/1 chance of happening.

I would also like to run the numbers on the increase in ticket costs, compared to how much it comes in, to the payoff. All tix can become a bit pricey in the pick 5 or 6.
GMB@BP is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)