Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion II
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 11:59 AM   #8487
boxcar

[quote=Light;2373182]I never said God is only part of the universe. I said God is ALL of the universe and multidimensional.
Quote:

But you did say that. Try to keep up with your own inane foolishness.

Quote:
Of course God cannot be measured. But an energy in question CAN be measured. And that energy comes from God and is part of God.
When you say your god is the universe and the universe is your god, you're saying that the universe and your god is one and the same. And, again, you can't equate the entire universe with just energy because energy cannot exist apart from Space and Motion. You never said that your god is the universe's energy, but rather that he/it/she IS the Universe.

That is only if there is only one finite universe at God's disposal which is false. I made the point that an infinite God can be ALL of any number of finite multiverses and then some because he is multidimensional.

I don't think even you know what you are saying here^^^

You obviously don't understand what I said several times before on this subject so pay attention.

I said ALL things are IMPREGNATED OR INTRINSIC of God. Just like we are with a soul. The essence of us or of the things does NOT change but returns to it's source, after death, which is God.

Before that, while the person or object is alive, what is changing is the objects or people who are IMPREGNATED with God. Not the essence of the person or object which is God. YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THERE IS A DISTINCTION BETWEEN THE TWO STATES OF EXISTENCE.

You cannot have laws governing God or else the laws are now bigger than God and that would negate God as the supreme authority. It would mean the Laws are God and God is a servant to the Laws.

True love is not coerced. If God needs to be bound by a law to love us then he doesn't love us. Fortunately my God loves me without a law telling him what to do. You need to find a better lover.

Again I answered this twice already. Do you even read what I write? But once again for the illiterate.

We who are part of the universe are IMPREGNATED with God via a soul. The universe is alive as well and is also impregnated with God. You cannot see your soul and you cannot see the soul of the universe. So there is nothing to see. Only your awareness can "see" it.

I would suggest you first try to understand what I am saying before judging it even if you disagree with it. If you understood my point, even if you disagreed, you would give a counter argument. But instead you show you have no idea how to read, because you repeat the same question over and over proving you do not read or don't comprehend.

OK but God is not a potter.
God is the Potter in the analogy. And there is a point -- a lesson to be learned from the analogy. The first lesson is that God ain't the Pot!

Rom 9:19-24
19 You will say to me then, "Why does He still find fault? For who resists His will?" 20 On the contrary, who are you, O man, who answers back to God? The thing molded will not say to the molder, "Why did you make me like this," will it? 21 Or does not the potter have a right over the clay, to make from the same lump one vessel for honorable use, and another for common use? 22 What if God, although willing to demonstrate His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction? 23 And He did so in order that He might make known the riches of His glory upon vessels of mercy, which He prepared beforehand for glory, 24 even us, whom He also called, not from among Jews only, but also from among Gentiles.
NASB

If God isn't the "potter" and man isn't the "pot", then who is the potter and who is pot?

But in pantheism, God would have to be the potter and the pot. And since the potter IS the pot (and in principle the universe would be the "pot in pantheism), then the potter (God would have to create himself. He would have to exist and not exist at the same time and in the same sense, which is a violation of the Law of Noncontradiction.)

If there are no laws governing your god, then God can change and become anything. He would inherently have that potential. But God cannot have any potential! (See below for why.) Therefore, you can't logically or with an degree of certainty say that "God is love" and that he'll always be love. With no laws to govern God, God becomes no better than the Lawless One. God becomes the Sovereign Anarchist and the Cosmic Village Idiot!

Furthermore, you have once again shot yourself in the foot, for since God IS the universe and the universe IS God, then to deny that there are laws governing God is to also deny that there are laws governing the universe. In other words, even Natural Revelation tells us that laws are required to regulate and govern the functioning of the universe; for without those fixed laws in place, the universe would cease to exist. And then, of course, your god would cease to exist! So...in pantheism, to deny that laws govern its god is tantamount to saying that the universe isn't governed by laws.

The Law of Identity is precisely why all men cannot not sin, and why God cannot sin. The Law of Identity is precisely why no man is inherently righteous, but is why only God is righteous. The Law of Identity is why only God alone is good, and why all men are inherently evil, etc.

As far as love is concerned God MUST love because that is what he is in his essence. So, again, the Law of Identity assures everyone that God is a loving God. Of course, this doesn't mean that God must love everyone or everything. This doesn't mean that God created humans and angels as though he NEEDED objects of his love either. God needs nothing! God always had objects of love -- The eternal Father, the eternal Son and the eternal Holy Spirit each loving the other.

If we were to remove just these three foundational laws of logic from all discourse, i.e. the Laws of Identity, Noncontradiction and Excluded Middle, all rational, coherent and intelligible communication would be impossible. (And you have proved this very nicely, thank you!) If God is not governed by his own Laws, then he's an anarchist and a driveling idiot! And it's not the stupid question, as you have suggested, that this would make his laws "bigger than He is. Why? Because he is the Author of Laws just as he is the Author of Life. The laws actually define God and give him glory, since all true believers can know with certainty that God is indeed their Rock -- solid, immovable, unchangeable, eternally faithful. And to all true believers, they can take great comfort in this fact.

Furthermore, as far as terrestrial life on this planet goes, only human beings are created in God's image. This means that we, like the Creator, are rational, personal, moral beings and that his laws of logic apply to us and to him equally because these laws are what make both God and us rational beings.

And what would make you think that God's laws are coercive in nature? God created laws that are self-coercive? Really?

But thankfully, scripture teaches that God is immutable. God cannot change what he is which means he cannot inherently be the universe, since the universe is always changing and full of potential. God, on the other hand, has absolutely no potential.

And souls returning to God or not is a non sequitur. This has nothing to do with immutability. Human beings are mutable. We are subject to change by whim because this is our nature. The Law of Identity guarantees that we're mutable and always will be in this life. What you fail to understand is that the human ESSENCE makes us mutable, whereas the divine ESSENCE makes God immutable. And the two shall never meet! Not in this life! Even born again Christians (which you are not), indwelt by the Living Spirit of God, still change -- they change for the better or can even change for the worse at times. But since God only is perfect, then he cannot possibly change -- ever! For if he could change, it would mean a change for the better or for worse, and this would mean he wasn't perfect to begin with. This is why God can't have any potential, whereas the universe is filled with potential.

And people are "impregnated" with God? Impregnated with what!? How? And when?

And you cannot prove there are multiverses. This is only a theory, with which many scientists disagree.

And how can a pure spirit be multidimensional? Explain please.

And explain how a pure spirit naturally can be seen or sensed.

Luke 24:39-42
39 "See My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself; touch Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have." 40 [And when He had said this, He showed them His hands and His feet.] 41 And while they still could not believe it for joy and were marveling, He said to them, "Have you anything here to eat?" 42 And they gave Him a piece of a broiled fish; 43 and He took it and ate it before them.
NASB

You see, the resurrected Jesus was multidimensional. He not could not only eat solid food, but he still had the scars from the crucifixion in his new, glorified body. S

So, if a spirit does not consist of anything material and cannot be seen, how can God BE the universe and the universe BE God? How can a pure spirit have any dimensions at all?

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)