Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-22-2020, 02:38 PM   #20
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulbenny View Post
Lets face it, the opinion of CJ holds salt to me over most all others. I know the stuff going back decades to Sartin and so forth. The horses do not go faster on dirt per se, unless they go slow fast like perhaps Math Wizard. The bottom line is they do not tire as much in general on the dirt. I would love to see a database of horses who were claimed by Joseph, and others mentioned above, and how they fared from the next claim AWAY from them or where they ended up. Yesterday at GPX I stayed away from Road To Peace in Race 8 from a small percentage guy claimed away from SJ after he ran exceptionally well two starts in a row. He ran poorly. It would be great to see data on this off the claim from these super claiming trainers.
I don't have time today, but that is doable with the Formulator trainer tool. I'll give it a look.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)