Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 03:59 AM   #11
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by andtheyreoff View Post
So on my website, I've started up a feature that gives a brief recap of every race run at Belmont Park, to get people (including myself) ready for Saratoga. Here's a sample:

http://www.danonymousracing.com/belm...-june-24-2018/

Doing this little column brought to mind a question: of course, almost every track has people who do pre-race analysis. Would doing post-race analysis be just as beneficial to horseplayers?

Imagine if, after each race, the track handicapper(s) went through the replay, pointing out unusual circumstances and difficult/easy trips that may have impacted the running of the race. I think it's an interesting concept. What say you?
I like your idea, and your write-ups...and I have a further suggestion:

Why not include the late betting action in your post-race reports? With the heavy last-second betting that we've seen nationwide...it would be interesting to see if any useful betting patterns might be unearthed by the studious observation of the late tote board action on each race.

Last edited by thaskalos; 06-29-2018 at 04:10 AM.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement