Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 01:30 PM   #83
newtothegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by barn32 View Post
Mike said he lost money too, asshole. Are you going to give him your misguided shit too?

Learn how to read then come back and play.
Awww, did someone get their feelings hurt??? I mean using those big (hide behind a computer words) like calling me an asshole would indicate so.
But just as Ive told anyone and everyone else, you wish to take it to the gutter, I will be more then happy to oblige.
As to whether I told Mike about his money comment, NO I didn't. And not that I need to explain anything to you, here is why. Mike didn't bring up the money situation. He mentioned it in reply to you and your whining ass about losing money.
As to my ability to read, I must of read it correctly as it seems I have struck a nerve. Had my reply been incoherent or not legible, I am sure I wouldn't of gotten the response you sent.

However, to stay on topic.....In no way am I remotely concerned by a country that can not even keep its lights on at night. in no way I am concerned about a country that can barely feed its militia. In no way am I concerned about a country that has to use its military to push their broken down soviet era equipment. Hell, they still use some bi planes for their military!!!

Kim is crazy but not stupid. Does ANYONE here really think this guy would give up power?? A war (if you wish to even call it that) would mean he loses power and probably suffers the same fate as those other crazy despots from Libya and Iraq. That is NOT what he is after!

Show me anywhere that NK even remotely has the capability to put 50 tomahawk cruise missiles on target at a moments notice...(See the reprocussions Syria experienced for using chemicals).

Little kim is a kid who is trying to get his way. Problem is, Trump is NOT Obama or any of the past presidents who bent over backwards and have gotten us into the current predicament. NK has gotten its way for so long, that kim just thought this would be another pushover...WRONG F^%%$# answer little Kim!

Seoul might take a few barrages of soviet style artillery. Sure there may be some loss of life. But, it would be over before Kim could spell his name.
Right now its just a lot of blustering and sabre rattling by the little want to get my way fat guy.

Ps, the stock markets are finicky to sabre rattling and bluster....might I suggest a safer option.....invest in rolaids if you don't like what the current POTUS is doing!
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)