Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Cigar Mile
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2022, 07:37 PM   #42
azeri98

Quote:
Originally Posted by the little guy View Post
Please lead me to these opinions by you before the race. Anyone can be smart after the race.

You took an unfair shot at the race. You posted inaccurate answers to my question. Now you’re playing a victim because I gave you a little jab. It’s so ridiculous.
How did a take un unfair shot at the race? Did you think this was a good field? I didn't bet the race. I didn't like the 3 year olds in this race. I think that was obvious by me stating that I thought it was a weak field meaning I didn't think much of Zandon or White Abarrio. Had I thought so I would have said Zandon is a stand out in this field. Like I said I think you're a good handicapper and you having Zandon on top just like a lot of other people reinforced to me that this was a weak field considering I didn't think much of Zandon. What questions did you ask of me? Why did you feel like you had to give me a jab? If someone takes a jab at you I don't see you taking the high road. You give it right back. Let me ask you a question now. Other than Mind Control who did those other 3 grade 1 winners beat in their grade 1 races? Get Her number beat Rombauer as a 2 year old .I look forward to your answer.

Last edited by azeri98; 12-03-2022 at 07:49 PM.
azeri98 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)