Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Cigar Mile
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2022, 06:50 PM   #39
azeri98

Quote:
Originally Posted by the little guy View Post
I was being nice. Spalding explained how badly off base you are.

Good races have off years ( not that four Grade 1 winners is actually an off year ) and panicking because of one is nonsensical and exactly what you shouldn't do.
You weren't being nice, you made a snide remark. You could have stated it like Spalding did. I wasn't panicking, I just thought the field wasn't that great. If I was wrong, so be it. The overwhelming favorite was off the board. I never thought much of Zandon and for him to be 2/5 reinforced my feeling that this was a weak field. I value your handicapping skills and even you had him picked on top. in my opinion he's nothing special. He won the Blue Grass and White Abbario won the Florida Derby. The Florida Derby field was weak. Charge it could turn out to be good but who knows. Zandon beat even a worse field in the Bluegrass, nobody of any significance.
azeri98 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)