View Single Post
Old 10-19-2021, 01:51 PM   #283
FakeNameChanged

Facebook- Huge contrarian play

I posted this two weeks ago, on the Facebook inquiry thread: 10/4/21
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...acebook&page=2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeNameChanged View Post
I'd usually post this on the contrarian thread, but it works here as well. Big companies who dominate their sector, and can print money are the Mother of all Contrarian plays when something like this happens. As long as the negative news does not involve cooking the books, these companies recover quickly after the stock damage has occurred.
The one kicker is we need to see if this tech and overall market correction, is the real deal or just a temporary setback. I think the platform outage and congressional hearing is a big, fat nothing-burger. Ideally, I'd prefer the price gets down to the 200-day Moving Ave. or lower, and tech and the market recovered at the same time.

Closed at $326 on the day this was posted. Up $15 in just 11 days. It's just getting warmed up.

The same thing applies to APPLE, bad news that shipments of I-phone crap will be lower, price defies the logic of all the talking heads on CNBC and Bloomberg.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)