Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-19-2020, 03:39 PM   #3
MJC922

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarchCapper View Post
Cheshire (in Pennsylvania) was supposed to have their first National Steeplechase Association sanctioned race this year, but it got postponed (as did most of the NSA racing).

Columbus (though not Columbine) ran August through Labor Day in 2018 and 2019.

Pre-COVID, the Horseman's Park near Omaha would run in May (although for more than one day). They were next on the "circuit" after Fonner. I think they ran in October this year.

I have no idea why the The Thoroughbred Center in Lexington shows up with "full year" dates this year and next.
Thanks for the info on Cheshire, I like to throw in these NSA races for the class rankings to get a bit of a line on them. Columbus as CLS is nothing new, still not getting this Columbine thing though as CRA.

So Horsemen's Park (HPO), is not new, they ran one race on three days the 24th, 25th and 26th of October 2020.

On the other hand HorseMAN's Park (HMP) would be new for 2021. Either it's new or we chalk it up to covid-fatigue.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)