Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 10:37 AM   #17
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

There's elements of truth in many things.

There are elements of truth in that video.

If there are people out there who are that naive to think they are told everything they need to know about how the world works...then all I can say is wow.

There are secrets out there that if you knew about, would make you catatonic. This I BELIEVE. I do not know it to be true, but I believe it.

There is no way in hell the gov't or whomever pulls the strings would tell the public about certain things, certain truths.

There are actually RICH and POWERFUL people in this world with ACCESS to things and information you could only dream of.

It's funny...the far-left on here LOVES to deride the rich as these powerful people who don't pay employees enough and generally rip everyone off by not paying their fair share of taxes...blah blah blah.

But a video like the above, which takes everything the far-left believes about the rich and powerful and multiplies it by a factor of 1000...that to them is tin-foil hat CRAZINESS...

Whatever dudes and dudettes. Believe what you want. But don't be a hypocrite about it.

If this video were produced right after the GWB years (you know, Darth Vader Cheney, 9/11, Oil Wars, all that good stuff the far-left loved to shove down our throats here on off-topic), and the Obama administration was portrayed as saving the earth from the evil Bushes, you guys wouldn't be calling it Q-RAAAZZZZYYYY. You'd be eating it up with both hands.

But at least the Bushes are portrayed as evil in this video, so they must have scored some points with you there.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)