Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 03:18 PM   #1539
Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesal57 View Post
PA....He's picking on me...

Just so you know.... Dividend's don't mean anything. My father was the same way... always looking for dividends. "it has a drip program"

you want to know where the money they're distributing is coming from. The realitiy is... not many people even look at financial statements... and if they do... simply look for the bottom line and say "wow" dividends.

What's more important... is where that money is coming from. Why they are able to pay money out.

Think of financial statements as PP's. if you're not reading them... you're no better then the shmuck at otb betting his birthday and wheeling it with the date and time of his last winning bet. That's my opinion though.

At current... if you're not worried about quantative easing 4&5 and the feds balance sheet... you should be worried. these are lines in the sand... they tell you how far things have gone.

Last edited by Michael; 03-12-2020 at 03:19 PM.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)