Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-24-2021, 12:59 AM   #6989
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

SRP LATE DOUBLE

My parlay never got going as 1 horse was scratched in the sequence-wouldn't have been a winner anyway.

Just for kicks I took a look at the DD Calc for the late double.

WHOSE ASKING looked like a solid favorite, and was the only 8th race selection, as much as I dislike betting favorites--sometimes he's unavoidable.

In the 9th, that was more like it. You gotta remember where you are--see that horse in the DD will pay - 8th race that didn't have a penny bet on him. Not big money swings here, that's for sure.

DEVIL'S TEETH was a shaky well-bet fav...I was a little worried about GOLDEN CANYON until a quick look at his pp's relieved that worry. Also, both UNCLE FLOYD and WHO'S ASKING were both atop the ABILITY column. It doesn't hurt to check that Ability column--you may see a surprise or two, there.
Soooo...no Parlay to report, but my $5 exacta paid a C-Note. I even tried to be cute and cold-punch a pick-4 (it could happen!) -but not this time.

-NCG

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)