Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion II
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 08:25 PM   #3993
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
No, you are duplicitous and forever equivocating -- always moving the goal posts. I call 'em the way I see 'em. You have constantly tried to sway this exchange away from the crux of the matter, i.e. whether or not Christ existed or not, and whether any ancient source disputed or denied Christ's existence. You have tried to steer the conversation away from that narrow topic once I made it clear that the Gnostics did believe Christ existed -- their writings ("gospels") make this very clear. You have tried to steer the conversation to Christian theology because the Gnostics don't believe as Evangelical Christians do. You have tried to steer the conversation to events or lack thereof in Christ's life, which have nothing to do with whether or not he existed. You have tried to get me to defend the Gnostic heresy of Dualism since the Gnostics believe Christ existed in spirit form as opposed to human form. But I have your number. I know how you operate. I'm staying on topic. You can do what you want if you don't like my opinion of your tactics.
A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. - Proverbs 15:1

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most