Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 09:36 PM   #7
Rookies
Canadian since 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
Leftist Trudeau has defined what it means to be so very out of touch with reality.

Canadian PM Trudeau: We Won't Attack ISIS Even if Bombed

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/cana...even-if-bombed
1) Personally Boxie, I'll be feeling REAL secure @ 10p.m., when I lock up that $800 Million!

2) I did not vote for Trudeau, who doesn't even belong to a left wing party, let alone is a leftist! (You PA loons are so close to the brown shirts of any era, you can't categorize anyone to your left on the spectrum.)
That being said, I agree with Trudeau on bringing some Syrian refugees to Canada, especially if they're vetted. Our first ones have been, as well as sponsored.
I absolutely do NOT agree with him on ISIS- who are certainly a Nazi like faction, that need to be obliterated from the earth.

3) Trudeau, on this policy, has boxed himself in, by vigorously opposing the Harper Cons during the election. He crushed the Cons & now, even if he was philosophically so inclined, would have trouble walking this one back.
Rookies is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)