Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-31-2021, 01:31 PM   #6
5thstreetpicks
Handicapping Service

You are very welcome and I know what it's like to put hard work into something see the problem that new people coming to any kind of sheet numbers is they think because a horse ran a good number he's going to run it again and again instead of understanding and reading the graph the way it's meant to be any sheet numbers are going to outperform normal produced speed figures thats just a straight up fact so my advice to the gentleman that started this post stop worrying about beating length if you're going to get the sheets pay for the monthly service take three to four days right down results go back and look at the charts and understand why that horse won That's the problem with most handicappers nowadays they don't take the time to go back and understand why that horse won My old boss pistol Pete from my aqueduct days in the '80s has always said a successful handicapper will always go back and check why that horse won there is always a reason why
Thanks. Jim

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most