Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 09:43 PM   #166
eldee wins

Hi,I use the trackmaster flashnet product. If your not familiar with it, you have to check it and see what I’m taking about. its like a race shape all on 1 or 2 pages. A lot of info on 1to 2 pages. It comes in pdf and easy to read. I love the layout. I use all information on the pages if needed, I have my own method and use 4 of the key factors that I like to use in my style of handicapping. If I need to look at the racing past performences most are free where you bet, I do need them sometime when or where needed. Such as races where there are first time starters, or off tracks and workouts. But, I have picked many first time stater winners just using 3 factors from the flashnet. My favorite thing on the page is the way they show the last 3 races. Although you don’t get a running line, but this is okay for me for my style. Ocassionally I will look at running line in the past performance. I love the side by side of the class rating figure and the speed rating figure. So they give you a class rating for the race, say CR92. you look at the last 3 running lines and you wil see this for each horse, example: CR96/SR102, for 3 races. Including days last race and beaten lengths. I hope this answer your question.
eldee wins is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)