Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 01:57 PM   #3
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Every time someone on this board posts about a terrorism event, especially one involving a suspect of ME heritage, you (and if not you, those like you) often times respond about how in the grand scheme of things, terrorist attacks aren't likely to kill you, and therefore don't warrant the level of discourse they attract both here and in the media.

So....with that said, should I say the same thing to you?

If you look at the stats, there doesn't seem to be the level of police killings of black people that supports your level of interest along with BLM and the liberal media.

Cops kill black people. Cops kill white people. Cops kill all kinds of different people. And those people are more likely than not involved in some sort of confrontation with the police. Those who are more in confrontation with the police are more likely to be involved in a fatal encounter than those who don't put themselves in the position to get into a confrontation with police. If you commit more crimes, the more chance you're gonna get killed by the cops versus the guy with no criminal record and no police encounters. It's really quite simple.

The killings that are deemed unjustified will be dealt with by the criminal and civil justice system. That's how it works.

How ya' like me now?
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)