Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-28-2018, 10:16 PM   #4907
Floyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty359 View Post
Greg, I haven't figured out how to win with Platinum yet. Had a horrible day last Sun at CD. On your website there's a section on how to handicap with it, but when I click on learn more that's as far as I can get, can't get page to move where the info is. Can you get this info to me? I should be in your files as Charles Swope or Chuck Swope, or send me a PM. Thanks.
Lefty, I'll see if I can access and grab those files for you tomorrow, if Greg hasn't already.
I find if I have lousy results at one track I look until I find a track that works for my particular style. I have beat my head against the wall for the past 18 years at my home track (Canterbury Park) and decided that I'll only do practice bets on it unless I'm actually there, then I just plan on losing. My exacta method still works well at certain tracks, Saturday at Emerald Downs it hit the exacta in the 2nd race for $464. Then Sunday I go to Canterbury and lose my whole $200 daily bankroll. My family gets a kick out of it. "Ooh, that horse looks pretty! Put that with that ugly horse for the exacta for me?" " Sure, " I scoff, while carefully checking the Form.
Sure enough, my carefully researched and rationalized wager gets me nothing, while their whim wins. Oh well, if I can't be useful at least I'm entertaining.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)