Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Saratoga Plays
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2023, 11:50 AM   #24
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post
Lovely pick...midpack early and increased her deficit every call after that, ran 2nd to last. The Bauer of 2023 in no way resembles the Bauer of 2022.

Wagered: $179.00
Returned: $260.90
Toatl: + $81.90

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 27 - have a few plays today

Race 6
This may be the first time I've ever played a horse coming off a 29 Beyer fig.
The #2 Dreamery really put in a nice stretch run and big gallop out in her debut. Bullet work since so maybe she's involved earlier this time & gets a piece at a good price ?? I'll take a small shot (a very small shot).

$1 ex: 1-3-5-6-7 w 2
$4 win: 2
($9 bet)

Race 4
The #7 Reigning Chick has won the last three times going route to sprint & dropping in class. Should run them over late. Hope the 6-1 ML holds.

$8 win: 7 paid $32.40
($8 bet)

Race 10
The #8 Famous Gent should get a good pace set up cutting back to 5.5f and can be there late. Two back he was 3w on a day when the inside was best and last time I think they employed the wrong tactics going 7f. He was up on the pace and was a bit empty late. A note of concern is that he switched to his wrong lead late in that race...maybe he was tired going further than he usually goes. Pace will be honest and he should be in the mix at the end. Juicy ML of 12-1

$2 ex: 1-3-9 w 8
$10 win: 8
($16 bet)

Total Bet today: $33.00

Nice card today - good luck
Two duds and one stud resulted in a loss of 60 cents

Wagered: $212.00
Returned: $293.30
Total: + $81.30

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 28 - Race 6
The #1 Swore has been on my watch list and I think he graduates today. Had early trouble and then traveled wide on the far turn at Del before really kicking in down the lane. Last time he rallied nicely through a fast closing quarter and galloped out strongly. Motion won with a MidAtlantic import yesterday with Miss San Gabriel so I'm guessing he knows they fit here. Hoping Gaffalione has him closer to the pace today as this heat lacks any real speed.
Tough race loaded with some nice pedigrees (see #9) - get him home Tyler!

$2 ex: 3-9-10 w 1
$12 win: 1
($20 bet)

good luck

Last edited by PhantomOnTour; 07-28-2023 at 11:53 AM.
PhantomOnTour is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)