Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion III
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2020, 12:26 AM   #4622
HalvOnHorseracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
I have decided when glancing at any of your idiotic posts, I wIll totally skip any with a biblical quote. So save us both the bother.
There was an excellent episode of the original Star Trek in which two men from the same planet were fighting with each other across the universe. Why? Although they both were colored half black-half white, one was white on the right side, the other white on the left. It was the best they could come up with to remind us all about racial inequality. Or perhaps just a rip off of Les Miserables

By the way, the original TV Joker, Frank Gorshin, played an Inspector Javert type of part. In the episode there was a scene where he had to chase the Jean Valjean character. Watching Gorshin run like a runner who had a stride that looked half Eric Cartman and half mime trying to climb a ladder.

I will say that the Bible has a lot of excellent story telling, but somebody should have noted that the religious yarn meant as a guide on how to live is only useful if it made sense to the smartest to the dumbest, not just a few zealots in-between.
HalvOnHorseracing is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)