Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion III
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2020, 07:21 PM   #4498
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Heaven is within you as Jesus said, and in there you will find God. So if you are waiting for Jesus to come, you are looking in the wrong place.

If you are sick and feel like puking, do you think an external fairy land that you call Heaven will make you feel better? No you are still going to feel like crap.

Similarity, if God or Jesus appeared and you are not CONNECTED to their energy within but your connection is superficial, such as "scripture" which has no experience or energy of its own, then you will continue to be spiritually empty.

God is smarter than you or your scriptures. He knows the way to a man's mind is though his heart, and since even the Bible says "God is Love" that's where he resides.

So you don't need to wait for God. Not only is he and Jesus already here, but they are waiting for YOU, to see they are already here.
Who said I'm waiting for God? God lives within me by his Holy Spirit -- which is the kingdom of God within! But I am waiting for the return of Jesus Christ who will usher in the visible, eternal Kingdom when he creates a new heaven and new earth in which righteousness dwells.

And how can God be smarter than this own inspired scriptures?

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)